Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 21, 2024
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lebanon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Laura Myers,.
- Paid medical malpractice with tail included.
- Outdoor and cultural activities include sports, hunting, fishing, hiking, farmers markets and downtown access to 15 miles of rails to trails.
- They are known and respected for their core values which include teamwork and professionalism.
- Lebanon is a family oriented community with excellent schools, a low cost of living and low crime rates.
- Collegial team with excellent reputation and strong physician leadership.
- Full time Hospitalist/Nocturnist position - must be Board Certified/Eligible in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Secure employment with a large Medical Group with low physician turnover.
- Excellent benefits including CME, retirement and relocation.
- WellSpan Hospitalists is a mature team who pride themselves in fulfilling their mission to provide excellent inpatient care.
- Team enjoys a good lifestyle balance - 7 on/7 off schedule with reasonable workload.
- Wellspan Health, a sophisticated medical community in south central Pennsylvania is seeking a full-time Hospitalist to join a growing team at Good Samaritan Hospital in Lebanon, PA.
- Excellent administrative and nursing support.
- Centrally located from several major metropolitan areas, including Baltimore, New York, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia.
- We offer premium compensation for Nocturnists plus signing bonus and student loan repayment!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by WellSpan Health