Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · May 30, 2023
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Pittsburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- While in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania catch up on your history with all the various museums available around town like the Andy Warhol Museum.
- This is a closed ICU so no procedures will be performed.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-18.
- Government: No.
- Certifications Required: Board Certification Required.
- The schedule is rounding from 7A-7P with additional hospitalists.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Support Staff: 4 rounders.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-145633-MD-PA.
- Shift Times: 7A-7P.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- An active PA license is required and candidates that can drive in are preferred.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Procedures Required: No.
- A facility is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- There are also amazing outdoor activities to do on a sunny day off like kayaking, hiking, and the riverfront trails.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago