Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · November 26, 2022
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Case Load/PPD: 2-3.
- Shift Times: 7P-7A.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- While near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania catch up on your history with all the various museums available around town like the Andy Warhol Museum.
- No procedures are required but they will be responsible for handling codes.
- An Active Pennsylvania license is required.The facility is located about 3 hours east of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Government: No.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Certifications Required: Board Certification Required.
- Reference ID: ORD-135084-MD-PA.
- Procedures Required: No Procedures Required.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- A facility in Pennsylvania is seeking locum nocturnist coverage for two of their hospitals.
- The locums will round for 12 hour night shifts as the solo Nocturnist.
- There are also amazing outdoor activities to do on a sunny day off like kayaking, hiking and the riverfront trails.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago