Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · September 21, 2023
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Systemwide) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy career satisfaction with a financially sound organization!
- Full time hospitalist position - must be Board Certified/Eligible in Internal or Family Medicine.
- About the Practice.
- Excellent administrative support and leadership.
- Laura Myers,.
- Premium compensation is attached to this position.
- Our Commitment to You.
- 4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail.
- Signing Bonus and Education Loan Repayment.
- Flexibility to cover multiple hospitals and ability to cover day or night schedule.
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan.
- Secure employment with a large Medical Group with low physician turnover.
- WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in Central Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time Hospitalist for our internal float pool.
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts.
- WellSpan Hospitalists- is a mature team of physicians who pride themselves in fulfilling their mission to provide excellent inpatient care.
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model.
- Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health's service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
- If you like doing locums coverage but want the security of employment and full benefits, this job is for you!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by WellSpan Health