Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · February 21, 2024
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ephrata) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Related Links.
- About the Practice.
- Lancaster County is a family friendly community with excellent schools, a low cost of living and low crime rates.
- There are many recreational and cultural activities available.
- WellSpan Hospitalists-Ephrata is a mature team of physicians who pride themselves in fulfilling their mission to provide excellent inpatient care.
- Paid medical malpractice with tail included.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- Full time hospitalist position - must be Board Certified/Eligible in Internal or Family Medicine.
- They are known and respected for their core values which include teamwork and professionalism.
- Enjoy career satisfaction with a financially sound organization!
- WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in Central Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time Hospitalist for Ephrata Community Hospital in Lancaster County.
- Conveniently located just 1 hours north of the Baltimore/DC metro area and 60 minutes west of Philadelphia.
- Excellent administrative support and leadership including an on-site Director.
- Excellent compensation and benefits including retirement, relocation, signing bonus and student loan repayment.
- Secure employment with a large Medical Group with low physician turnover.
- Collaborative and highly respected team with focus on patient safety.
- Ephrata Community Hospital is a 122-bed facility featuring a busy emergency department, diagnostic cath lab and collaborative nursing staff.
- Laura Myers,.
This perm job from WellSpan Health was last open on Dec 6.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions