Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · November 26, 2022
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Develop and conduct annual performance evaluations for all clinicians.
- Lead the recruitment and retention of physicians and advanced practitioners.
- Should possess strong clinical, managerial and leadership skills including strong team-building skills and patient experience and cost-of-care emphasis.
- Ability to collaborate with physician, nursing and administrative leadership to support system objectives.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine and eligible for licensure in Pennsylvania.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a hospitalist.
- Lifestyle and Community.
- Outdoor and cultural activities include sports, hunting, fishing, hiking, farmers markets and downtown access to 15 miles of rails to trails.
- Laura Myers,.
- Develop and implement quality improvement goals and objectives that align with WellSpan Health strategy.
- Serve as a mentor and role model for all members of the department.
- Centrally located from several major metropolitan areas, including Baltimore, New York, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia.
- Participate as an active member of the WellSpan Hospitalist's Leadership Executive Committee.
- WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in south central Pennsylvania is seeking a Medical Director to lead the hospitalist program at WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital in Lebanon, Pennsylvania.
- Our hospitalist team is a stable and respected group who pride themselves in fulfilling their mission to provide excellent inpatient care.
- Two years of experience in a leadership role is preferred.
- Lebanon is a family-oriented community with excellent schools, a low cost of living and low crime rates.
- Medical Director - Hospitalist Program.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by WellSpan Health