Hospitalist Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · May 16, 2022
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: The Ben Franklin Bridge across the Delaware River connecting to Pennsylvania.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wyomissing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8-12 encounters per physician per day.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time, Part-Time, & PRN Hospitalist Physicians in Wyomissing, PA.
- 40 miles from Allentown.
- 19-hours physician coverage M-F.
- Reading is known for its cultural institutions including the Reading Symphony Orchestra & Youth Orchestra, The GoggleWorks Art Gallery, The Reading Public Museum, and the Historical Society of Berks County.
- This family-centered, patient-focused approach helps to promote long term health and well-being, resulting in a high degree of patient satisfaction.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice.
- 7 operating rooms & 2 treatment rooms.
- 2018 Guardian of Excellence Reward.
- Cpsi EMR.
- SIR also offers additional areas of specialization such as gynecology and podiatry.
- 24-hours coverage Sat & Sun.
- Wyomissing is located in southeastern Pennsylvania as part of Berks County, which is located near the city of Reading.
- 15 total beds.
- Reading is also known for its agricultural success and its industrial heritage, as well as its six institutions of higher education.
- National recognition for the level of care provided to patients in the areas in and around Reading and Wyomissing, PA.
- Flexible schedule and low stress environment.
- Approximately 60 miles from Philadelphia & Harrisburg.
- The Surgical Institute of Reading is a physician-owned hospital that provides a full range of services for patients, including general surgery, pain management, spinal surgery, and plastic surgery.
- Earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- The Greater Reading area can offer the boisterous atmosphere of the city, as well as quiet country living where festivals, farmers markets, wildlife, shopping, wineries, and Pennsylvania Dutch heritage surround you.
- Short-term acute care center.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services